Our Recovery Residences
Our recovery residences are safe, healthy, family-like, substance-free living environments that support individuals in recovery from substance use disorder. The recovery residences experience is centered on peer support and a connection to services that promote long-term recovery. Recovery housing provides direct connections to other peers in recovery, mutual support groups, and recovery support services.
Arise Recovery Residences provides comfortable living quarters for our clients. Each apartment has a spacious living area, modern kitchen amenities, cable television, and land line telephone service. Each resident shares a bedroom and bathroom with one other client. During the Sober Living phase of the program, residents are given access to a local gym. We believe that physical exercise offers many benefits that aid in the recovery process.
The setting itself is unique in that the living situations are typically apartment homes housing 4 individuals each. These home settings foster feelings of safety, allowing the individual to relax and better focus on the emotional healing necessary for lasting recovery.
It is our belief and experience that chances for on-going sobriety is increased when an individual has support from professionals and peers in a recover-ing community. Residents stay for an average of six to nine months while they work towards becoming self-supporting. We have a Half Way level of care for three months and an extended Three Quarter level for a minimum of three months. Residents may stay up to one year or longer if needed.
Residents are required to attend community 12-Step meetings, work in the local community, and attend Community Group, Life Skills Group and Spiritual Life Group on a weekly basis.
What to Bring
- Two weeks worth of clothes (Shirts, Pants, Jackets, Church Clothes, ETC.)
- Toiletries (Shampoo, Toothpaste, Towels, Deodorant, ETC.)
- Alarm clock
- Medications – with a refill
- Twin size Sheets
- Calling Card (if calling non-local numbers)
- Two forms of I.D.
- Spending money (will be locked in office)
What NOT to Bring
- Energy Drinks
- Weapons (This includes pocketknives or box cutters)
- Electronics (Cell Phones, Laptops, etc.) If any of these types of devices are brought, they will be stored away at the office.
- Jewelry (Only wedding rings or watches are allowed)
- Unapproved Clothing (alcohol/drug related, bad language or designs)
- Sexual magazines or reading material
- Non-prescription medication (OTC medications such as Melatonin, cold medicine, etc.)
- Any Nasal Spray
101 Devant Street, Suite 304
Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
Phone: (770) 719-1746
Fax: (770) 719-2368